Friday, September 12, 2014

Glam Doll Donuts at Twin Cities Veg Fest


I joined the committee to help plan Twin Cities Veg Fest this year. If you're in town, you don't want to miss it! My favorite part of the festival are the vegan food samples and vendors. There are many new ones this year. I'll write more on this later.

My all-time, hands down favorite is Glam Doll Donuts. I've got a real sweet spot for donuts. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I picked up an entire dozen, so now we've got to eat them all. Challenge accepted.

Chocolate Icing & Sprinkles


Peanut Butter & Sriracha


Coconut Maple


Orange, Ginger & Cinnamon infused Glaze


 Peanut Butter Chocolate


Vanilla Icing & Sprinkles


2 comments:

  1. These donuts look soooo good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these vegan donuts pictures popping up on my feed are killing me. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete