Saturday, March 27, 2010

Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cookies

My favorite desserts typically involve some combination of peanut butter and chocolate. When I found a recipe online to make peanut butter filled chocolate cookies on Nom Nom Nom's blog I couldn't resist. This was from the author of the book "The 100 Best Vegan Baking Recipes." It does not disappoint.

They are called Chocolate Peanut Butter Shells. Often times I will alter a recipe as I prepare it, but this one seemed right on the mark. Here is the product of this tasty recipe:



These were so darn good, I plan to check out more of the recipes on her blog. If they turn out like this one, I will be adding to my collection of vegan dessert recipe books. What can I say, I am a sweet tooth. These are added to my list for the next vegan cookie exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment