Thursday, October 27, 2011

Liebster Awards: Feeling the Love

Liebster Award!


What? Huh? I tried to track down the origin of this Liebster Award, but alas tired quickly. It appears to be the blog form of a "chain letter." Regardless, I think it is an excellent opportunity to share my new favorite blogs.

Thanks to Dawn from VeganAm and Kelly fromThree and a Half Vegans for each awarding me a Liebster award. It really made my day to have that acknowledgement! Below is the spiel that is circulating about it.

“Liebster” is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’. The idea behind this award is to bring attention to bloggers who have less than 200 followers and show your support during Vegan Mofo!

The rules of winning this award are as follows:
1. Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the www!


My top five new blogs I've been so lucky to find, thanks to Vegan Mofo are:






How about you? Have any new favorites?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Celeste! Just found your blog by way of vegan and so forth! I actually just nominated(?)/awarded(?) Jenny's blog with a Liebster Award as well! I'm pretty new to blogging, so it was the first time I'd heard of it, but I love the idea of highlighting the blogs you enjoy, so others can find them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celeste! Thank you so much for this!!! I couldn't be more happy to hear that you have taken a liking to Fork and Beans :) You are so super sweet to have nominated me--I truly appreciate it! xox, Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am so honored to be on this list!!!! WOW!! Thank you so much!! I'm going to get on my list of favorites now and post them on Meatless Monday!! Thank you so much..you made my day/week/month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much! I wrote on my blog post comments that I should be the one awarding you. I have really loved reading your blog and will obviously continue to do so. I love a couple of the blogs you mentioned, and I'm going to go check out the other ones, too!

    ReplyDelete